Micro Field Liner Position for 2016
The Cumberland United Soccer Club (CUSC) is currently seeking an individual to fulfill the part-time position of Micro Field Liner for the 2016 summer season.
Those interested in applying for this position must submit an application demonstrating their qualifications by February 15, 2016, to the following email address:
- The objective will be to ensure that all fields used by the CUSC Micro Development Leagues are properly lined. There will be no more than 6-8 fields to be lined in 2016 from May 15th to August 21st.
- Coordinating with the Facilities Director to identify the fields to be lined and the schedule.
- Coordinating with the Micro Director as per the lining requirements.
- Measuring out the initial field markings at the beginning of the season.
- Completing the markings on the Thursday or Friday of each week (Micro teams play on Friday nights).
- Cumberland United Soccer Club – Micro Director, Facilities Director, and/or
- A responsible individual who demonstrates strong organizational skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Assume all expenses related to all field lining equipment and transportation.
- Please submit your compensation requirements with your application. Contact the CUSC Vice-President for more details:email@example.com .