Now Hiring: Head Goal Keeper Coach
The Cumberland United-Unis Soccer Club (CUSC) is looking for a qualified goalkeeper coach to join our dynamic coaching staff at one of the fastest growing and most respected youth clubs in the province.
Interested applicants should be growth minded, dynamic goal keeper coaches who are growth minded, good communicators, and are able and eager to work in a team setting (team of coaches/staff).
Overview and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Technical Director (TD), this position will provide goalkeeper coaching services to the CUSC competitive, development and soccer for life streams. This will include on-field coaching commitments with the top academy teams (U13-U17) at least twice weekly, as well as providing weekly training for all interested goal keepers from U9-U18 (usually once weekly).
- Delivering high-level goalkeeper coaching for CCA academy teams from U11-U18.
o U13-U17 GK training will take place at least twice weekly between the hours of 4 and 5:30 pm.
o U9-U12 Competitive GKS typically train once weekly.
o GK “technical” sessions are offered for all levels in the club once weekly.
- Assist with GK coach education for various club coaches, levels and programs as required.
- Recruit and train assistant GK coaches as required
o This will include the mentorship of GK’s coaches from within the CCA player ranks (current players aspiring to be GK coaches).
- Assist with GK/player evaluations as required.
· Meets all standards and requirements to coach competitive soccer and GK’s in Ontario
- Goalkeeping diploma required
- Minimum Soccer for life license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience coaching high level goal youth goal keepers.
- Understanding of LTPD principles and age appropriate training methods.
· GK playing experience at a high level preferred:
- At the University or higher levels.
· Demonstrated excellence in communication:
- Excellent and timely written communication skills for liaising with coaches, managers, parents and staff
· Commensurate with experience and qualification
Interested applicants please submit resumes/CVs and proof of highest coaching certification to Pavel at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.