Now Hiring: Club Administrator
The Cumberland United-Unis Soccer Club (CUSC) is looking to hire a full-time club administrator to work with current admin staff in running and organizing all programs from U4-adult at all levels.
Interested applicants should be efficient and competent working with various software and databases, understand sports and soccer administration and organization, possess solid communication skills, and be willing and able to work in a team environment.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will provide administrative services supporting all club programs from ages 3 to adult.
Administrative Support for the Development and Competitive teams:
· In coordination with the Recreational coordinators and the club registrar:
o Oversee the administrative running of all development and recreational leagues.
o Schedule and reschedule team games for the development league
o Provide general administrative support for those categories (e.g. finding and training convenors, creating teams and schedules, overseeing proper timelines for equipment handouts, trophies, etc).
· Facility Management – securing, allocating, scheduling and managing all schedules/facilities within the club.
o This will include the management of the “facilities” email address.
o Scheduling fields for game and practices, and helping to create league schedules. General administrative assistance in running the club’s house leagues.
o Coordinate reschedules and adjustments as required during the year (maximum 24 hour turn-around during peak season from May-August).
· Constant Contact – creating and sending out newsletters and surveys under the direction of the General Manager.
· Assist with OPDL implementation as required.
Database Administration for the Development and Competitive teams:
· Provide data input updates, and verification for the following systems:
o Power-up Sports: internal registration system
o OSA AlMS: inputting all competitive teams into the governing body’s database
o League GM database: referee assignment software
· Liaise with the General Manager, coaches and team managers to ensure required certifications, player information, police checks, are completed and submitted.
· Supervise and train part-time and contract staff during peak periods of data input.
General Office Duties:
· Provide courteous and timely assistance to all clients. This includes answering the phone, responding to in-person requests and triaging emails.
· Provide administrative support to the General Manager as requited e.g. Reports, booking facilities, collect funds, etc.
· Work at least 3 times weekly at the club house office (between 8am and 3pm).
· Managing the open office and equipment hours at the club – recruiting and training workers, managing this staff.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in club administration and management.
· Relevant college or university degree preferred.
· Background in soccer preferred.
· Minimum Ontario Soccer training certifications (can be obtained upon starting)
· Commensurate with experience and qualification
· Cyclical work with peak seasons in Spring and Fall
· Expect 30-40 hours per week.
Interested applicants please submit resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted.