Now Hiring: Club Administrator
The Cumberland United-Unis Soccer Club (CUSC) is looking for qualified and interested staff coaches to join our dynamic coaching staff at one of the fastest growing and most respected youth clubs in the province. Both full time and part-time positions will be considered, depending on experience, work-load and expectations.
Interested applicants should be dynamic coaches who are growth minded, good communicators, able and eager to work in a team setting (team of coaches/staff) and share the club’s vision of developing people and players.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Technical Director (TD), this position will provide professional coaching services to the CUSC competitive stream. This will include on-field coaching commitments with the top academy teams, as outlined by the TD, as well as working with programs and teams across all levels of the club.
Staff Coaching Duties:
- Coaching Academy and Competitive teams and programs:
- Providing high-level training for CCA Academy teams.
- Establish Yearly plan for team and age range (in coordination with TD)
- Provide additional technical training for teams within their primary age group.
- Assist with coach education for various club coaches, levels and programs as required.
- Assist with coach recruitment, evaluation and mentorship across the club.
- Assist with all player and coach evaluations as required by TD.
Qualifications of Staff Coach:
- Coaching experience/qualifications
- Meets all minimum standards and requirements to coach competitive soccer in Ontario
- Minimum Provincial-B license by 2017
- National B licence preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience coaching high level youth soccer.
- Understanding of LTPD and support of its principles.
- Playing experience:
- For University, college, semi-pro or professional playing experience preferred.
- For U8-U12 levels, at least elite level youth experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication:
- Excellent and timely written communication skills for liaising with coaches, managers, parents and staff
- Ability to speak in front of large groups and design and cover professional presentations for coaches, players, parents, volunteers.
- Commensurate with experience and qualification, the position will carry an annual salary range.
Interested applicants please submit resumes/CVs and proof of highest coaching certification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted.