The "REFUNDABLE VOLUNTEER FEE" is $50 and if you volunteer, the fee is credited back to your account.
- How do I create a volunteer profile?
- How do I receive my volunteer credit?
- What are the volunteer activities required by the Club?
- Does every member of the family need to complete the minimum 4 hour shift?
- Can the volunteer work for our family be completed by our teen who also needs volunteer hours for school?
- I signed up for a volunteer duty, however my schedule has changed and I am unable to volunteer that day. What should I do?
- How can I check if my credit is applied?
- What if I cannot access my account?
- What should I do if I do not see my credit posted?
- I have heard that there are volunteer recognition awards. Are these for all volunteers?
- You create the volunteer profile when you create your registration profile. You can use the Volunteers button on the left of the Registration screen, select your name and then click on the activity you are interested in.
How do I receive my volunteer credit? (Version française est ci-dessous)
- You must create a volunteer profile first as this is how we track your completion and history. This can be done in less than 2 minutes by logging into your existing account at this link on the Registration page. Look for Volunteer menu on left side of screen and click on Apply Now. If your name exists, click on the Apply Now button beside your name, check off what you want to do, and at the bottom of the form, click on Continue. If your name does not exist, then just add a player to the existing account in your name, and follow the same process. Your volunteer application will be approved within 24 hours if applicable.
- If you volunteered for a Team Staff duty and have completed it, ensure your Coach has updated the team staff list with your name and position. The Recreational League coach would do this through the convenor for each age group. The Competitive League coach would do this through the Club Administrator.
- If you volunteered for any other duty and you have completed it, check your account after August 31st and see if it has been credited. If not, please email the Volunteer Director who will investigate. Ensure you send your full name and exactly what you did so that the Volunteer Director can investigate. Reminder it must be one of the recognized volunteer duties listed on the ELIGIBLE VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES CHART.
- Review your account under the "RECEIPT" section and look under "CREDITS" to see if the credit was applied to the account. "Available Credit: $50.00". This credit will become available on your next purchase. Simply redeem it during the Payment process.
- If you have any questions, please email our Club Administrator.
What are the volunteer activities required by the Club?
- Please see the ELIGIBLE VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES CHART. In order to be eligible for the volunteer credit, you will need to complete, at a minimum, a four-hour volunteer shift. The volunteer work must be on the ELIGIBLE VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES CHART.
Does every member of the family need to complete the minimum 4 hour shift?
- No. Since the Non-Volunteer Fee is paid as a family fee, only one family member needs to complete the Volunteer Activity.
Can the volunteer work for our family be completed by our teen who also needs volunteer hours for school?
- Yes. The work can be completed by a teen, fourteen (14) years or older. However, the volunteer hours worked cannot be used for both the family credit AND school volunteer hours. If you wish the volunteer hours be applied to school volunteer hours, please notify our Club Administrator.
I signed up for a volunteer duty, however my schedule has changed and I am unable to volunteer that day. What should I do?
- You must advise the Volunteer Director as soon as possible. Not showing up and not advising 24 hours prior to the event will result in a refusal to receive the credit for that season.
How can I check if my credit is applied?
- You can check to see if the credit appears on your account by logging in to your account and accessing the Receipts section – Credits section.
What if I cannot access my account?
- Please contact our Club Administrator for support.
What should I do if I do not see my credit posted?
- All credits will be posted by August 31st. If not, please contact the Volunteer Director. Please ensure you include your name, the volunteer activity, and the date the volunteer activity was completed.
I have heard that there are volunteer recognition awards. Are these for all volunteers?
- No. The volunteer awards are for team staff volunteers, Board Members, and Convenors who have 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years of volunteer service with the Club.